POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : C--- : Re: C Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Mar 1999 09:55:06
Message: <36EBCD86.A7C44BF5@aol.com>
Maybe so. Netscape Communicator is listing this fine for me; that is, as
by date and time, yet still it isn't in another thread or out of order.
I'm as bewildered as can be that the Date and Time could be 12/3/1998
3:31 AM and still show up correctly in the topic list, it's after
=Box-Work in progress=Sat 9:23PM and before =Bug with Blobs?=Sun 4:47AM.
Now I wish you hadn't pointed it out to me, I'm confused (or lucky).
Btw, you meant MSIE I'm sure, not MSOE :)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV